What does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A Done-for-You Fat Loss Program that will allow you to Melt Away 17 Pounds Of Fat and Drop 2 Dress Sizes
- Not highly caloric restrictive, you won’t be starving and your craving for junk food will vanish
- You’re going to gain a hands-on education of how to eat healthy that will last a lifetime!
- You’ll shop just twice a week to ensure that your produce is fresh,
- 80% of the weight loss battle is about diet, not exercise.
- You’ll eat real, healthy, DELICIOUS food
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Hot Mom Bod scores 72.29/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.thehotmombod.com/30-day-challenge/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $19.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: thehotmombod.com you’ll also be taken through to thehotmombod.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)